Wednesday, August 10, 2005

AA!

marc just made me realise i'm actually quite a piece of angsty shithead that yearns for attention like i can't live without it, this description is somewhat applicable to me sometimes mmm. good/bad?

i think my chinese is really embarrassing lah. my 文学作品赏析 no hope liao. i just can't express myself coherently in chinese. lack of vocab etc. =( i'm doing on 青春 by 郑单衣.. he's quite a cool guy. well the computer i'm using now can't read chinese on the internet apparently so i have to save websites into a floppy and bring it to the computer which doesn't have internet access but can view how 麻烦..

then i still have zero words now loh. some ppl like goh shih ee have 1500 and completed it.

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Botox bandit 240z ferrari gto kit Julie laughton kitchens compass radar detector
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]