Saturday, August 06, 2005

Checkers

well ive done nothing since i came home is getting late i ought to sleep.

was playing checkers with seth just now on msn. im quite a loser at such games or maybe just all games. all dunno how to play properly. even if i know how to, ill never fail to find away to jack myself. computer games too lah. everything lah. so loser =( hahha. am i stupider or what?

hm this weekend im aiming to accomplish catching up my overdue chinese and geography homework and settling the farewell gift for the sec4s. yep hope i achieve my goal. wish me luck at my thousandth attempt to get something done.

hm as i said its getting lateeeee everyone i was talking to is now offline how sad. tt says something ya haha. okay good night! maybe ill go on another doomed attempt to try to organise my life haha. k night!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]